A day in the life?
As Director of People Ops, you’ll be an integral business partner, providing direction and executing on key people-related initiatives. You will drive all areas of Strategic Human Resource Management for Network for Good, reporting to the CFO.
As a “people guru”, you’ll guide NFG through complex HR issues within a fast-paced growing SaaS company. You’ll develop and champion a people-focused, solutions-oriented approach that allows NFG to run smoothly, including:
- Business Strategy: Improve effectiveness and drive future organizational development to maintain a high performing, innovative and impactful workforce. Collaboratively work with the Management Team to execute the company’s long-term vision and key people initiatives.
- Culture: Promote NFG values and ensure that programs, processes and policies are aligned with our core beliefs and mission. Help scale the organization, while maintaining an innovative and collaborative culture. Handle all Employee Relations matters.
- Compliance: Improve the collection and use of people-related data to aid in better decision making; develop key metrics to measure employee happiness, performance, engagement and retention; ensure compliance with all EEO & Employment Laws.
- Talent Attraction & Selection: Oversee the recruiting function.
- Comp & Benefits: Analyze existing compensation packages and plan future comp plans; benchmark our current benefits package, and strategize for additional benefits as we scale.
- Performance Management: Oversee and re-design our performance management and total rewards programs as needed to help us identify high and low performers, promote excellence, improve employee effectiveness and drive business outcomes.
- Training & Development: Build scalable professional development programs that aid in growing our team’s capabilities and drive employee retention. Drive solutions to make our managers better leaders; provide coaching and feedback to our existing leadership team. Develop programs that prepare high-potential employees for future leadership roles.
- Diversity: Identify and drive initiatives that will foster a more diverse organization.
- You’re an HR Subject Matter Expert! You have 15+ years direct People (Human Resources) experience, with 5+ years leading People (HR) teams in high-growth environments.
- You’re well educated! You have a Bachelor’s degree and preferably a Master’s in HR or similar with appropriate certifications.
- Strong Business Acumen & Experience
- Proven ability to think strategically, but also focus on tactical and operational issues.
- Proven ability to influence and drive change across agile startup or high-grow organizations, aligning the people strategy with business goals and growth.
- Proven success in delivering high-impact people operations programs around: Compliance, Recruiting, Comp & Benefits, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Training & Development, etc.
- Proven success as a business partner to executives and a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with all departments and employees.
- Previous experience in managing internal and external growth strategies in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, including mergers-and-acquisitions experience.
This is an exciting role that requires someone who thinks strategically and is a data driven decision maker. The ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and evolving environment is a must!
Who are we? In short, we help non-profits unleash generosity!
We believe nonprofits have important missions and deserve great software to power their fundraising and fuel their missions. We use data, technology, and the power of networks to eliminate the daily fundraising grind that most leaders endure. Network for Good provides Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) fundraising solutions that have delivered over $1.5 billion to more than 125,000 charities since 2001.
Why we’re hiring? In short, because we are growing!
We’re growing our team so we can provide more nonprofits with simple solutions to power the good they do. Network for good is a hybrid organization – a nonprofit-owned for-profit. In 2013, we became a Certified B Corporation. We have been able to invest in and enhance our offerings and we’re just getting started!
What can you expect?
You can expect, growth and innovation and to have fun along the way. You will not only be rewarded for your personal achievements, but you will also have the opportunity to be part of an organization that lives by its motto every day: Do Good. Feel Good. ™
We’ve got perks, too! How about Volunteer Paid Time Off and your birthday as Holiday? 401(k) with match, stock options, commuter stipend and fantastic health insurance, too! Oh and don’t like wearing a suit and a tie every day? We’ve got you covered! We’re a jeans every day workplace!
Candidates submitting an application must have legal authorization to work in the United States. Network for Good is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital or parental status, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.